OED Guidelines for Trainers and Management Staff in Adult Education
Guidelines for Trainers and Management Staff in Adult Education (EN)
Leitfaden für Trainerinnen und Trainer und Programmplanende in der Erwachsenenbildung (DE)
Lignes directrices á l'attention des formateurs et du personnel de gestion en charge de l'éducation des adultes (FR)
Directrices para los formadores y personal de gestión responsables de la educación de adultos (ES)
Ръководство за обучители и управленски персонал в образованието за възрастни (BG)
OED Policy recommendations
Policy Recommendations (EN)
Recommandations Politiques OED (FR)
OED Politische Empfehlungen (DE)
Препоръки за изграждане на политики (BG)
Recomendaciones normativas OED (ES)
Politika Tavsiyeleri (TK)
Προτάσεις πολιτικής (GK)
Good practice collection and analysis
- Access to Education in Europe - A Framework and Agenda for System Change - Dr. Paul Downes that tackles the access to education for socio-ecomonically marginalized groups
- Social value of adult learning for community empowerment - briefing paper by NIACE / Local Government Group
- Lifelines 2: Spreading the Word: Reaching Out to New Learners - by NIACE
- App to help adults use maths everywhere - an app launched by NIACE to help adults solve everyday maths problems and improve their skills. Particularly useful in Family Learning and outreach provision as a way of engaging people from all backgrounds to become more confident with maths.
- Empowering people, driving change Social Innovation in the European Union - by BEPA (2011)
- Envisioning Empowerment: A Portfolio of Initiatives for Achieving Inclusion and Development, United Nations Development Programme - by UNDP (2009
- Perspectives on Empowerment, Social Cohesion, and Democracy, An International Anthology - by Cecilia Henning, Karin Renblad (eds.)
- Introduction: Negotiating Empowerment - by Cornwall & Edwards (2010)
- Roma Communities in Ireland and Child Protection Considerations - in Ireland
- Documentary: Empowerment and Mobilization of Roma Youth - Berlin 2009
- Literacy and Empowerment: interview with Prof. Lalage J. Bown - UK
- EUformiraj se!- Empowerment Towards Equal Opportunities - Croatia
- Learning for Community Empowerment Program - Afghanistan
- Human Rights Education for Empowerment - NEPAL
- Literacy Initiative for Empowerment in Iraq
- Learning World - Episode 5: Education empowering women
- Uganda Documentary - Empowerment Through Art in Africa - UGANDA
- Empowering Kerala's Indigenous Community with Adult Education
- Adult Education For Womens Group (Pendidikan Orang Dewasa Untuk Kelompok Perempuan)
- Pathways of Women's Empowerment - An international research and communications programme which links academics with activists and practitioners to find out what works to enhance women´s empowerment.
- Migration Never Stops - This international youth project intents to investigate stories of (Roma) migration in all its facets in the past and present.
- SOLE - Social Networks for Social Empowerment - The goal of the project is to allow all kinds of organisations to take part to the development of an active citizenship on a European scale. SOLE spreads knowledge and tools about European transnational cooperation and allows local entities with few or without experience in social empowerment and active citizenship to gain knowledge and tools.
- Curriculum for Diversity - Curriculum for Diversity is a guide for tutors and curriculum managers working with black and minority ethnic learners.
- Opening the door - demonstrates the diversity of learners reached, benefits of the programmes, the range of provision on offer, successful partnership working and common issues identified by providers.
- Include More (Inkludera Mera) - Active citizenship plays a vital role in Swedish "folkbildning". In this national project 31 Folk high schools, in cooperation with local civil society organisations, have developed and tested methods how they can actively contribute to a more inclusive society. The project produced guidelines which are a broad collection of concrete approaches to combat racism and xenophobia through creating understanding and integration.
- Cultural Diversity - Tips for communicating with cultural awareness
- Diversity is not diversity is not diversity
- STRATEGY: Diversity Wins
- Jeff Johnson: How Embracing Diversity Transforms Communities
- Fun Diversity Training Exercise
- Joe Gerstandt - Fresh Definition for Diversity
- Joe Gerstandt - Cognitive Diversity
- INFocus on Diversity: The Importance of Multiculturalism
- SIRIUS network – SIRIUS is a European Policy Network on the education of children and young people with a migrant background
- U.S.E. - United States of Europe - A travelling exhibition about European identity and today´s Europe. U.S.E. project presents various reflections on these themes through artists interpretations, sociological studies, an interactive laboratory and a series of debates.
- Do It - promotes multicultural education